2015 Wish List: A Bit Makeup

Friday 2 January 2015


2015 is finally here, to start off with the new year I thought it would be nice to make a wish list. When I've eyed something for really long time, I will always add it to my list. They are maybe not the newest products, they are maybe very easy to get in the shop, but the most reason that I put them in my wish list is because they are quite pricey, or I've already had the similar products. Whatever, we can always find a reason -or few reasons-  to treat ourself at some time in future. 

1. Chanel Les Beiges Powder SPF 15 

When it comes to the brand Chanel, there are always many things that I want talk about, the brand itself; the chic package; the quality; the presentation. I'm obsessed with everything. I've my eyes on this Chanel Les Beiges Powder for quite a while. I've seen so many people use it, and they all have great reviews. When I went to the Chanel counter, I always tented to have a look at this powder. It's super fine and well made, the package is really beautiful. If I'm gonna buy it, I will take it with me to anywhere and everywhere. 

Price: €45,85 at ICI PARIS XL Belgium

2. Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush

This brush must be in the second place of my list. I really want to get it, but it's really expensive. I don't know if I'm gonna spend that much money on a makeup brush, even though it can last for a very long time and the quality is absolutely amazing. I specifically want to get this brush, is because I really do think it can make a big different when you apply your foundation. I'm very care about my foundation; the good foundation brush can give you a flawless finish and do not make you look cakey. 

Price: €44,00 at Cosmeticary.

3. Clarins Instant Concealer

This concealer from the brand Clarins, it's a new discovery when I read the blog post of Anna (vivianna does makeup). This concealer tents to be a concealer but at least it's not only a concealer. On the day that you don't want to wear foundation, you can use it instead, it's very natural, but pigmented. 

Price: €22,95 at ICI PARIS XL Belgium

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

I think you guys can understand why I added this stuff in my list, it's a must have for every girl who has to do her eyebrows every single day. This brow pencil with spooley brush can make the process of drawing eyebrows be a very easy thing. I don't have that much problems with my eyebrows, but when it's all over the beauty world, I know I'm gonna get it at some point. 

Price: €18,50 at Beautybay.com

5. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow

Charlotte Tilbury is absolutely one of my favorite makeup artists. She is such an amazing person, I love her makeup products: the Retoucher Concealer is amazing, the Light Wonder Youth-Boosting Foundation is one of my favorite foudation ever. And this time I added the Filmstar Bronze & Glow to my wish list, I want it so badly. When the website net-a-porter did the 'free shipping' promotion last year I really wanted to buy it, unfortunately it all sold out. Trust me I will get it, I promise. 

Price: €59,50 at net-a-porter

6. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation

When it said it's a full coverage foundation, I was really not sure. But as time flies away I figured out maybe I'm gonna like this Tarte Full Coverage Foundation. Tarte is a new makeup brand to me, maybe because it's really hard to get in Belguim, and before I started to follow the beauty trend I'd never heard about it. This foundation is one of the things that I most want from this brand. I also really want to try the Amazonian Clay 12 hour Blush, it sounds really good, and the colors are absolutely gorgeous. 

Price: £32,50 at qvcuk.com

My list is of course not completely, now we are in the month January, it's just a beginning of making our list rich and varied. The another mening of the wish list is to make yourself more motivated, when you saw your list is not completely finished, you will get new motivation and then do more effort. This is also kinda the way that we live in this beautiful world. 



post signature